Saturday, January 17, 2015

Let It Go- My Favorites

I decided to compile a list of my favorite Let It Go covers/mashups/parodies.A playlist more for me because I LOVE this song. I guess it kind heard/watched it at a time when I needed to hear something like it and I think it's the same for a lot other people too. No particular order, just fun and a lot of talent. Enjoy!

 By Alex Boyé, The One Voice Children’s Choir, and Lexi Walker (cover)

 
  By Sam Tsui (a mashup with Let Her Go)

 Dad and daughter duet (not sure what to call this... a cover? Awesome dad award?)

 Maddie and Zoe (cover)

The Weatherman (parody)

 By Caleb Hyles (cover, and I love this one)

 Jannina W (cover)

 Multi-language version (awesomeness)

 Jun Sung Ahn on the Violin (cover)

 Christina Bianco (a comedy cover)

By Anthem Lights (mashup)

And a free Do You Want to Build a Snowman from Disney (seriously watch it).



No comments:

Post a Comment