Tuesday, July 29, 2014

a few more quotes

“You know how it is in a kid’s book world:
 it’s bunny eat bunny.”
~Anonymous


"Failure? I never encountered it. All I ever met were temporary setbacks."
~ Dottie Walters


"Friendship Isn't about who you have known the longest. It's about those who came and Never left your side."
 ~Anonymous 


"I love humanity! It's just people who irritate me." ~ Mrs. S 




You are BRAVER than you believe
STRONGER than you seem
SMARTER than you think
and more LOVED than you know.
~Winnie the Pooh


A quote from C.S. Lewis:
"To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything and your heart will be wrung and possibly broken. If you want to make sure of keeping it intact you must give it to no one, not even an animal. Wrap it carefully round with hobbies and little luxuries; avoid all entanglements. Lock it up safe in the casket or coffin of your selfishness. But in that casket, safe, dark, motionless, airless, it will change. It will not be broken; it will become unbreakable, impenetrable, irredeemable. To love is to be vulnerable."

I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see.   ~John Burroughs~
 
After an emotional event, such as a close football game, control strong emotions before getting behind the wheel. ~my driver's ed curriculum



No comments:

Post a Comment